Call us at 773-772-2288
Preparer your taxes online, but not alone.
With a computer and email you can do your taxes from home.
- Fill up a small information form.
- We open an portal for you.
- You will receive an email with easy to follow steps to download all paper needs to complete your taxes.
- We contact you to refine details.
- Sign and pay electronically.
- We send it to IRS for acceptance.
- You can save or print your copies at home.
spanish version here
Child Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit
For tax year 2021, the Child Tax Credit increased from $2,000 per qualifying child to:
- $3,600 for children ages 5 and under at the end of 2021; and
- $3,000 for children ages 6 through 17 at the end of 2021.
Note: The $500 nonrefundable Credit for Other Dependents amount has not changed. For more information about the Credit for Other Dependents.
Credit for Other Dependents
A new credit of up to $500 may be available for each dependent who does not qualify for the child tax credit.
Personal Exemption Deduction Eliminated
Personal exemption deductions for yourself, your spouse, or your dependents have been eliminated beginning after December 31, 2017, and before January 1, 2026.
Connect with Us
Call us today 773-772-2288